MISSION, ZERO WASTE.
For the circular viability of this initiative, which can significantly reduce the environmental footprint in the manufacture of new sneakers, in addition to not generating waste, the responsibility and complicity of the customer is needed to create a circular bond from witch open, with the help of Vesica Piscis, the free procedure to collect the sneakers once the textile of these, inevitably, has reached its end of cycle, in order to be able to carry out the RECYCLE ME circular process, reusing the soles for some new sneakers, or failing that, recycling these together with the insoles and the textile, which would lead us to the desired zero waste.
YOU DESERVE IT
This CIRCULAR ACTION, in addition to having the personal satisfaction of responsibility, is also rewarded with a 20% discount if we reuse your old, but resistant soles, for your new sneakers and, with a 10% discount if they are recycled.
HOW TO RECYCLE MY VESICA PISCIS
THE RECYCLE ME CIRCULAR PROCESS
1. Activate the RECYCLE ME circular process through: email@example.com
- With this email you just have to communicate us that you want to open the CIRCULAR BOND to activate the RECYCLE ME process.
2. You will receive an email with everything we need to request the collection.
- You will find an attached pdf to fill in the necessary information to request the collection (name and surname, full address, telephone and email), and recommendations on washing and packaging of the sneakers.
3. Once the package is received, we send you the activated discount code.
- When we receive the package, we assess the state of the sole and let you know if they are suitable for reuse (reuse20) o for recycling (recycled10) together with their respective activated discount code without expiration date.