A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit any web page. Its usefulness is that the web can support your visit when you return to browse that page. The cookies usually contain information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services provided by any site would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, the unwanted email is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should do so directly with Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on the I like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
At any time, you can use your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently in the browser function you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that they have in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools to store cookies and from this place they must eliminate their right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representations can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by previous browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- For any questions about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.